RESERVATION & CHECK-IN POLICIES
- There is a 2-night minimum stay, 3-night minimum on holiday weekends and during major holidays, and Spring breaks. We charge a 25% deposit at the time of booking. You will receive an email with a link to pay the remaining balance 5 days prior to your arrival. If payment is not received 48 hours prior to check in, your reservation will be cancelled, and your deposit will be forfeited.
- Check-in Monday-Saturday is 3:00 PM and 4:00 PM on Sunday. Check-out is 11:00 AM. Check-in/out times are firm so that we will have the necessary time to clean the cabin in between rentals.
- *Failure to check out at 11:00 AM may result in an extra night’s charge.
- IMPORTANT NOTE – make sure to print or save the driving directions for off-line use, as the cell signal can be very spotty.
- Your reservation includes a one-time cleaning fee that is non-refundable and was quoted in your reservation total during the booking process.
- Forms of Payment: Forms of payment accepted are credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- If you cancel within 14 days of your arrival the deposit will NOT be refunded
- If you cancel your reservation prior to the 14-day period, we will be happy to refund your deposit.
- You must call and email your cancellation and receive a confirmation email from us before the cancellation is final.
- There are no refunds due to weather or early departure.
CLEANING and MAINTENANCE
We have very strict cleaning and inventory maintenance checklists that are followed after EVERY rental and can be found here. While we do not anticipate any issues during your stay, if anything does arise, please contact us immediately. We live on the property and can usually respond quickly. We will make every effort to repair or replace anything we can during your stay. We cannot refund a portion of your stay after your departure for issues that were not reported to us during your stay.
OUR COVID-19 PROTOCOL:
No contact check in
24+ hrs in between rentals/cleaning
CDC approved cleaners/disinfectants with proper “sit” times
All Laundry is done on hot with Lysol Laundry Sanitizer and Tide Free Laundry Detergent
Cleaning Checklist (using guidelines from the CDC and The Vacation Rental Management Association and Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals websites)
Hand sanitizer dispenser on property
- Firewood: There is a firepit located next to the cabin for your enjoyment, but at your own risk. You can purchase firewood in town or if you let us know at least 3 days in advance of your stay, we will provide a few bundles for your use. DO NOT cut down any trees on the property.
- Fireworks and Loud Noises: Shooting of fireworks or firearms nor loud music/parties are permitted on the property. Violation of these policies may subject property guests to immediate eviction from property without refund of reservation fees. The sound travels in this valley so please be considerate of those that live here and keep the noise to a minimum, especially after 10pm.
- Check-Out: When checking out please place all dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start the cleaning cycle and remove all personal items from the refrigerator. Please empty all trash outside in the receptacles provided on the side of the cabin with the lid secure. There are critters in the area that will scatter your trash if the lid is not secure.
- Personal Items: Wy Knot Rentals cannot not be held responsible for personal items left at the cabin. PLEASE check for all personal belongings before you leave the cabin. If requested, we will mail back an item left for $25 plus the cost of shipping.
- Your reservation includes a cleaning fee that is non-refundable and was quoted in your reservation total during the booking process.
- The ladder to the loft is routinely checked for safety and stability but use is strictly at your own risk.
- In the case of damages to the cabin or property, please notify us immediately and we will work with you to assess the damage. If it is deemed the damage was not an accident because of complete disregard or disrespect of the property or violations of our policies, you will be held responsible and will receive an itemized bill for the repairs.
- If you do not contact us prior to your departure, any damages found will be photographed and itemized along with the repair costs and you will be held responsible.
- DO NOT cut down trees – There will be a fine of no less than $500 for any trees that have been cut down or any form of damage or vandalism in or around the property grounds.
- NO SMOKING in the cabin, you may smoke outside. PLEASE dispose of your cigarette butts before leaving the cabin. We will charge a $200 smoke removal/cleaning fee for smoking in the cabin.
All outdoor activities involve certain inherent risk of injury up to and including death. Every effort will be made to secure and make safe all facilities and areas on the property. It is expressly understood and agreed that the owner of the premises, Wy Knot Rentals, shall not be held liable for any damages or injury to any guest, their guests or their families. Wy Knot Rentals shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of these terms.
We take every precaution possible to keep pests & insects outdoors by having our properties exterminated on a quarterly basis, but please remember our cabin is in the country, which we share with insects & other critters. Please make sure to keep all exterior doors closed, keep food and drinks inside, and keep the kitchen area clean. We are not responsible for medical bills from injuries resulting from encounters with wildlife or stray animals.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and personal information. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.